Culture Day - Stage 5 Excursion
||4th April 2018
||Auditorium, Teachers Federation Conference Centre
37 Reservoir Street Surry Hills 2010 (approx. 10 minutes walk from Central Station) http://www.conferencecentre.nswtf.org.au/
||$15.00 per student.
$10.00 each Japanese lunch box (Option: both for students and teachers)
|Application closing date:
||14th March 2018 or when seats are fully booked, whichever comes first.
|Payment due date:
||20th March 2018
|9:20 - 9:50
|9:50 - 10:00
|10:00 - 10:45
||Sydney Univ. Kendo Club (usydkendoclub.com/)
|10:45 - 11:00
|11:00 - 11:45
||Soran Dancing, Japan Club of Sydney (http://satsukikot.com.au)
|11:45 - 12:30
||Lunch (optional bento box)
|12:30 - 13:15
||Satuki Odamura Koto Ensemble (http://kotoensemble.com.au/)
|13:15 - 13:30
|13:15 - 13:30
|13:30 - 14:15
||Sydney Aikido Dojo (www.sydneyaikidodojo.com)
|14:15 – 14:30
|*** The time may be subject to change ***
- Please see the attached documents:
- JTAN does not provide Risk management document on behalf of Teachers Federation Conference Centre. Please read the NSWTF Conference Centre Evacuation Procedures
- If you have a student/s who needs assistance at an emergency situation (e.g. using wheelchair, crutches), please submit Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan (click here) to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Floor map – Conference Centre
- Three or more accompanied teachers: Please advise the total number of teachers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your school’s seats will be decided by JTAN.
- Students and teachers are NOT permitted to leave the conference centre during the event. Please ensure that all teachers carry out reasonable duty of care for your students in the centre, so JTAN recommends students to wear school uniform. If a student/s must go out of the centre, please either accompany them or hand a Permission Note to JTAN workshop coordinator on the day. Permission Note form is available at the Registration Desk.
- Ordering lunchboxes: Special dietary order is not accepted.
- Tea/coffee making facilities with some biscuits are provided to teachers only during the break and lunchtime. Please advise students to bring their own refreshments and, if not ordered, lunch.
- Consuming food and/or drinks: Please refer to the Floor map. Upper and Lower Mezzanine and Hands Lane are available for break and lunch time. Consuming food and/or drinks in Auditorium is NOT permitted.
- JTAN contact number on 4th April: Please send a text to 0450-143-681.
Should you have any question, please email to email@example.com.