Extension Student and Teacher Workshop
||24 th February 2018 (Saturday)
Blue Street, North Sydney (see the map - click here)
Nearest train station is North Sydney, approx. 4 minutes walk up the hill.
||$25.00 per student and per teacher
|08:30 - 08:50
|08:50 - 09:00
|09:00 - 10:15
||Film Techniques in "Departures"
Mr Damon Cooper - English Anime Specialist
|10:15 - 11:30
||Responding to the Prescribed Text of "Departures"
Mrs Sally Mizoshiri - North Sydney Girls High School
|11:30 - 12:00
||Morning tea (provided teachers only)
Students are advised to bring their own refreshments
|12:00 - 13:15
||An introduction to the themes and issues in “Departures” Extracts 1~4
Mrs Francoise Reeves-Smith - Meriden School
|13:15 - 13:30
***Q & A time will be provided at the end of each session.
Application closing date:
15th February 2018.
Seats are limited and may fill up ahead of the closing date.
Application Procedure and Note:
- The main teacher to book with the total number of students.
- If 16 or more students participated from a school, two or more teachers must accompany them. Each of additional teachers must book separately, but please do not enter the number of students as it should be included in the main teacher’s application.
- Please arrive on time on the day and be reminded that no student can be admitted without a supervising teacher on the day. JTAN Committee will not wait for latecomers so it is each teacher’s responsibility to wait for late students.
- Teachers must take full responsibility for their students, especially during morning tea.
- Teacher without student may apply.
- JTAN does not accept the payment on the day.
- No food and/or drinks can be consumed in the Hall.
- Please refer to the Refund policy in ’Constitution, Policies and Statement’ tab.
We express our thanks to SHORE School (www.shore.nsw.edu.au) for providing the venue.
Should you have any enquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org ( JTAN Workshop coordinator : Megumi Mamone)